Monday, December 04, 2006

my first day out of the office...

not really a happy way to start the week, as i had a horrible headache for more than 12 hours. argh. so, i was confined to activities that i could do while lying down (read: watching TV or a movie).

was able to watch the american president again. call me corny, but it made me cry. it really is one of my favorite movies, along with my bestfriend's wedding and my girl.

i then proceeded to 7 episodes of season 1 of grey's anatomy. overdose ba? haha! wala lang, i just wanted to know what it was about, as everyone seems to be into it. well, this quote from meredith in episode 4 stuck:

intimacy is a four-syllable word for, "here are my heart & soul. please grind into hamburger, & enjoy." it is both desired & feared, difficult to live with, & impossible to live without.

true, isn't it? at least, somewhat true.

on a lighter note, here's part of an email i got that really made me laugh:


kung pwede lang, no?

4 comments:

Ria said...

enjoy your vacay! :) while you're lounging about the house.. baka gusto mo na rin mag-christmas shopping sa online store ko. hehe. commercial.. hindi, kasi i plan to go shopping for stuff on friday.. so im hoping i can get most of the orders in by thurs. :) let me know if you wanna see the price list! :) tenchu!

grace said...

sige ate ria, i'll check it out again. :)

chi said...

grey's anatomy is looooove. doctor mcdreamy is looooove :) hehe. watch all the episodes, grace!

grace said...

oo nga, e. i'm on the second season already. olats nga lang yung nabili kong dvd, medyo may sira. pero tuloy lang! okay, e. :)