Saturday, February 18, 2006

a looong survey :)

stole this from pitt's blog. i don't usually answer surveys, but i thought that this is quite nice. it prodded me to recall things that i might not have thought about, otherwise. :)

10 Firsts
first best friend: anna, my nursery seatmate.
first screen name: grace_roselle. (actually, this is my only screen name.)
first pet name: baby :)
first piercing: hindi ko alam kung alin ang nauna, kung yung sa left o right ear ko. hehe!
first crush: secret! (clue: that was in grade four...)
first CD: it must have been a compilation of songs i bought in ATC when i was in third year high school. may M2M, britney, & christina.
first school: our lady of mercy kindergarten (lagro subdivision, novaliches, QC)
first house location: lagro subdivision, novaliches, QC. it was actually my paternal grandparents' house. we moved here to cavite after our own house was done.
first kiss: what a rhetorical question! bene, of course. :)
first car: i don't have a car, but we use my dad's 1979 red toyota corolla. ancient na, no? but it has great sentimental value. he won that car in PNB's december 1979 raffle. :) naka-survive na rin yun ng banggaan. nakabangga si daddy ng mercedes sa BF. hindi na makatakbo yung chedeng, pero si daddy, nakauwi pa. hehe... :)

9 Lasts
last time you smoked: actually, the first and last time was in grade school. can't remember who smoked then, but i picked up the cigar butt and tried it. i was horrified when smoke came out of my mouth.
last food you ate: the blueberry cheesecake that bene made for me for valentine's. i finished it already, with the help of my family.
last car ride: does a cab ride count? kotse din naman yun, di ba? if yes, then my last car ride was on thursday night, when connie, jonah & i went to glorietta.
last movie you watched: sa moviehouse, the family stone, which bene and i watched on Christmas eve. sa dvd player, 50 first dates, Christmas gift ni bene. (grabe, my movie life seems to revolve around him.)
last phone call: parents ko on thursday night, asking where i was.
last CD you listened to: the best of the corrs
last bubble bath you took: never had a bubble bath...
last song you listened to: dream of me by kirsten dunst
last words you said: "oo, okay na to. magkano ba to?" - sagot ko nung tinanong ako ng helper namin kung okay na sa kin yung binili niyang isang pack ng those days pads with wings. hehe.

8 Have-You-Evers
dated a best friend: in the romantic sense? nope. most of my best friends are female. but in a friendly, casual sense, yes, because i have gone out with all of my best friends. hehe.
been arrested: nope.
been on TV: yup, when my classmate competed in the digital LG quiz in third year. i was part of the audience.
eaten sushi: yup, and i didn't like it one bit.
cheated on your BF/GF: nope. good girl ako. ask him, if you want. :)
been on a blind date: nope. spending time trying to forge a romantic atmosphere with someone i do not know does not appeal to me. actually, it scares me.
been out of the country: nope.
been in love: of course. :)

7 Things You Are Wearing
1. pajama top
2. pajamas
3. panty
4. bra
5. right contacts
6. left contacts
7....

6 Things You've Done Today
1. ate tahong for breakfast
2. ate blueberry cheesecake for dessert
3. ate chocolates for my second dessert
4. had my phone's housing changed by my dad
5. texted ma'am vanessa that i'll be in the office after lunch
6. texted bene
(and obviously, i'm blogging right now)

5 Favorite Things
1. my bolster pillow
2. my old, big and pink blankie which has been mended a zillion times already
3. my "small miracles" book
4. my ancient 6210, which serves me just fine
5. our PC, which is my window to the distant and not-so-distant world

4 People You Trust The Most
1. tin carillo
2. tin de guzman
3. gel
4. bene
(ang hirap ng four lang! marami pang iba, e.)

3 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. get married
2. raise a family
3. support a cause that i'm passionate about

2 Choices
vanilla or chocolate: chocolate, though i'm allergic to it (along with chicken, cheese, eggs, nuts, crab and shrimp.)
hugs or kisses: hugs

1 Person You Want To See Right Now
bene. i haven't seen him since valentine's, e.

No comments: