Thursday, May 31, 2007

bumenta ito sa akin : )

Save water.
Shower with your boyfriend.

The wise never marry.
And when they marry they become otherwise.

If your father is a poor man, it is your fate.
But, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.

I was born intelligent.
Education ruined me.

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station.
What more can I say?

How come "abbreviated" is such a long word?

Money is not everything.
There's Mastercard & Visa.

One should love animals.
They are so tasty.

Every man should marry.
After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

Children in backseats cause accidents.
Accidents in backseats cause children.

Your future depends on your dreams.
So, go to sleep.

Hard work never killed anybody.
But why take the risk?!

Work fascinates me.
I can look at it for hours!

When two's company, three's the result!

A dress is like a barbed fence.
It protects the premises without restricting the view

The more you learn, the more you know.
The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know.
So...why learn?

2 comments:

chryss said...

sa akin din! wait, alam ko nabasa ko na yan eh, san po ba 'to galing? hehe...

grace said...

gabay yahoogroup, of course. ;)