Sunday, October 09, 2005

...

wala akong magawa. hehe!

i was just helping deirdre out with her resume. i find it fun because i've been there, and i don't feel any pressure in that department anymore. moreover, i feel that i have gradually been settling in at work, despite the fact that we are being rotated from one department to another every week.

on a sentimental note, my dad, my brother kiko, and my sister angel were watching the dvd of my graduation. that was almost seven months ago, but i literally felt tears on my eyes when i saw my vertically-challenged self behind judith and in front of bok. memories filled my mind, and i was just so overwhelmed of everything that has happened. more so when i viewed our interactive cd a few hours later, and saw ateneo's buildings. ngayon ko lang ulit naisip na maganda pala talaga ang campus namin. =) as my mouse pointer hovered over the menu, the urge to look at our very first block pic got the better of me. click! there i was with our original block - Block C - chubby as always, but with much better hair. unfortunately, patay na ang buhok ko ngayon. *sigh*

seven months, yet the memories remain fresh. thankfully, they do. college was a roller coaster ride that found me closing my eyes and holding my breath at so many points, but it brought me to level ground tougher and braver. i know (and i pray) that the next chapters of my life will do the same, at the very least.

Me and my thesis mates Candy and Badz, in the Ateneo High grounds before the processional. Syempre, all smiles (smile na yan sa standards ni Badz) dahil tapos na ang thesis. Moreover, we managed to keep the pact we made in June, when we were still starting our thesis: to remain friends at least until April 2005. Salamat sa Diyos, at friends pa rin kaming lahat.

3 comments:

clatot said...

hey grace! just found your blog. hehe. add kita sa links ko ah? how are you?

geeler said...

anung patay na hair? hindi ko gets...
wOw! may dvd pala ang grad hehehe

grace said...

ate cla!
sige, link din kita. :)

gee!
yup, may dvd ang grad. parents ko ang pumili ng photo package kaya may kaeklatan pang dvd na kasama. as for the "patay na hair", wala lang. pumangit kasi ang hair ko nung college e. na-stress ata sa acads. haha!:)