Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

the day has just begun, but i feel great. :)

it's a day for love & gift-giving, but i will not be giving out gifts yet. hehe! my gifts for my co-mt's are still in their respective plastic bags, yet to be wrapped. these are the fruit of my two nights' shopping spree in sm southmall (in which i was able to buy only two gifts on the first night!). the irony of today for me is that later, i will be wrapping gifts. but it feels heavenly to be giving out something that you bought with money you worked for, so it's all good. :)

by the way, it seems as if my parents have passed on to me their role as santa claus to my younger siblings. when i was in sm with bene yesterday, i bought a police station with cars for kiko, & a barbie for angel. ang mahal na ng mga barbie, grabe! but they're happy (kiko: salamat at binigay ni santa ang pangarap ko buong buhay ko), so i feel that the costs are negligible.

hope this day ends well. merry christmas again, friends. ;)

No comments: