Sunday, May 28, 2006

thank you's

thank you to all the people who greeted me on my birthday. i took notes, so i hope that i won't miss anyone. if i do, i beg your pardon, senility must be catching up with me.

in person: elcie, bene, roxy, aisha, robbie, my family,
ms. princess, ms. eva, ms. myra, benj, connie, sarah, the whole HR, & the whole accounting department

through text: bene, badz, nina, benj, deirdre, tiny, roxy, connie, justin, sir jun, chi, aiza, tin & coco

through phone: guiller & sir oliver

through lotus notes: kris

through yahoo: pat

through my blog: papu, ate cla, chi, deirdre, & chris

belated birthday greetings: atom, ate anna, kuya mike, trina, ate roselle, shai, rocel & rica

so to all of you, thank you/gracias/salamat. to those who failed to greet me, you can still make it up to me. just refer to my previous entry. haha!

'til next year! : )

ps. sorry for the late acknowledgment. believe it or not, i had no load at all on my birthday. i am such a cheapskate. hehe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, hindi ko nakalimutan ah? :)

Anonymous said...

oist! i sang you a "happy bday" sa afg, (together with benj & connie), let it count na! *pout* sige na... hehe! :D

grace said...

yup badz, hindi mo nakalimutan. & i reminded you, as promised.

sarah, oo nga, no. sige, pwede na, i'll amend my entry. :)

Anonymous said...

hihi. ÜÜÜ

grace said...

ayan na. happy? :)