Sunday, March 11, 2007

weird dream

i dreamt that i have started dating again. in my dream, i was dating someone from physiology (my ex-boyfriend's fourth year high school class). the weird thing was, practically the whole physio was against the "relationship", because they felt that that guy was not right for me. they were mad at me for going out with him, to the extent that a group from physio was berating me about it. sobrang weird.

i remember who the guy i was supposed to be dating was, & i remember one girl who was lecturing me against going out with him. my ex was not in the dream (or at least, i don't remember seeing his face).

if i remember correctly, one hypothesis about dreams is that these are our mind's way of making sense of the signals that it sends when we are unconscious or semi-conscious. whatever.

what is this dream supposed to mean?!

any ideas?

2 comments:

Ria said...

wild guess =) pero it could mean that you should probably be open about dating again but be careful about making the same mistakes? Hehe. feeling psychologist =)

grace said...

basta, ang weird po talaga nung dream. the part about being open about dating again, pwede. after all, i'm not dating yet. :)

as for not making the same mistakes, hmmm... : )