Wednesday, November 23, 2005

feeling lucky because of a BSP blooper


i have one of these!

i was lucky, that's all.

i mentioned this to bene while we were on the bus. he got the only 100-peso bill he had in his shirt pocket and showed it to me. voila - arrovo!

and yes, he gave it to me when i asked. i am lucky because i have one of a "small number" of bills that show a misspelled surname of a president, a first in Philippine history. but more importantly, i'm lucky to have someone who would give up something like this for me because he knows that it would make me happy (and it would stop my pouting). ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pa-kunsensya lang daw pala yun kasi ayaw mo magshare ng book!hehehe!

pero how sweet nga... ;)

grace said...

oh my God, natatandaan mo pa pala yun! me & my big mouth. shocks.