Monday, November 07, 2005

praying for a better day tomorrow :)

na-late ako today by five minutes. hassle! worst case scenario, 6th late ko na to in five months. not really that bad, but it's horrible for li'l OC me. oh well, it's not my fault that the shuttles to lawton were nowhere to be found.

because i was late, i had to run to the loan management center (LMC) where i'm assigned this week, sans makeup, & with a bladder that was threatening to burst. thank God, adjacent to the dept was a comfort room. thank God, indeed.

come lunch time, i went out to withdraw money, but wasn't able to do so at the branch where our payroll account is maintained so i had to go to harrison plaza. considering how my day started, i probably shouldn't have been surprised that the ATM terminal i chose refused to dispense cash, & actually debited from my account the amount that i wasn't able to receive. but i was surprised, & irritated. however, even that doesn't make me forget to be thankful that the branch personnel who assisted me were very patient in instructing me what to do, & explaining how my complaint will be addressed by the banks involved.

oh, by the way, i missed lunch. i arrived in the office at exactly one, with barely enough time to wash my oily, perspiring face. earlier, my officemates texted me that the lunch i ordered was delivered without utensils. another thing to be thankful for - they washed a pair of their utensils for me, so that i would have something to use.

to say that this day was not so good is probably an understatement. but as risk management people would probably say, there were "mitigating factors" anyway. thank you Lord, for the small things that make bad days a bit more bearable. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oO nga, nakakatuwa kapag ambabait ng mga taong nakapaligid sa iyo... hehehe tsaka kapag may mga bagay na tama ang dating sa mga nakakairitang pagkakataon, tulad ng banyo hehe

grace said...

siyempre, pinakaimportante talaga ang CR. haha! :)